Re: [BKARTS] endpapers for broadsheet collections

Dave,

Your predicament can be quite a problem!

If you can't find the right-sized paper, with the grain going in the proper
direction, why not try an exposed cloth jointed endpaper construction, such
that only page-sized sheets are used, rather than the double width as in the
basic single folded endpaper.  A much stronger construction through and
through.  We use such a construction very frequently when we cannot find the
appropriate paper in short grain.   Johnson, Burdett and Towns all lead the
way in their examples, with modifications required.  The diagrams in these
texts require close study, expermentation and modelling, etc, but once the
various designs are understood, you will never be stumped with the problem
of paper size again.

David