[BKARTS] Miami Herald Article on JCBA

Book Arts & Letterpress Folks:

The Miami Herald recently published a nice article on the Jaffe Center for Book Arts at Florida Atlantic University's Wimberly Library. And even though I provided more intelligent comments than the one they chose to print (ahem!) and the author combined information about our previous exhibition (Mutanabbi Street Starts Here) with our current exhibition (Dafatir: Contemporary Iraqi Book Art), here's a link to the online story, complete with color photos and even a short video:

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/story/634151.html

Enjoy!

John Cutrone
Programs Coordinator
The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
http://www.jaffecollection.org