[BKARTS] Studio on the Square: Fall Book Arts & Letterpress Workshops in NYC

There is still time to register for September classes.  We have a couple of spots open in:

INTRODUCTION TO LETTERPRESS – Friday, September 12, 6-9:30PM

BOOKBINDING BASICS – Sat/Sun September 13 & 14, 10AM-4PM

BOOK RESTORATION with Joseph A. Osina

4 Sundays, September 28, October 5, 12, 19, 10AM-4PM

(you may be able to choose 2 or 3 of the four dates – please call for information)

INTRODUCTION TO ARTIST’S BOOKS: UNDERSTANDING & PLANNING YOUR EDITION - Sat/Sun September 20 & 21: 10AM-4PM

PRINTING WITHOUT A PRESS –  Saturday, September 27, 10AM-4PM

Also, 2 new classes were just added to our October letterpress & book arts line-up:

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS: SCULPTURAL SLATE BOOK - Saturday, October 4, 10AM-4PM

POP-UP & SCULPTURAL BOOKS - Wednesday, October 22, 5:30PM-9:30PM

Registration is on, so don't delay!  For more details go to:
www.StudioOnTheSq.com or call 917-412-4134 to reserve your place now.

STUDIO-ON-THE-SQUARE

An Intimate Setting for Learning

Book Arts, Printing, & Printmaking