[BKARTS] Papel Picado in the Convivio Book of Days Catalog

Book Arts Folks:

We've just added a whole bunch of new items to our handcrafted Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead) offerings in the Convivio Book of Days Catalog. Of particular interest to book and paper people: Papel Picado.

Artisans cut the intricate designs of Papel Picado by hand with sharp chisels through as many as 50 sheets of paper at one time. The techniques of this old Mexican craft have been passed down from generation to generation. We here at Convivio Bookworks have been mesmerized by papel picado for as long as we can remember, so we're happy to offer it in our catalog.

Here's a direct link to the Dia de Muertos page of our Book of Days Catalog:

http://tinyurl.com/5joq8f

Or you can go the more scenic route by starting at our homepage (http://www.conviviobookworks.com) and then clicking on the link for the Convivio Book of Days and the Book of Days Catalog from there. There's more fun stuff than you can shake a stick at (or a skull rattle, for that matter, and you'll find those there, as well).

Enjoy your days,
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com

*