[BKARTS] Offset and the Artists’ Book - request input

Dear Book Artists,

I am working on an article about a book that was extremely influential in my
offset work from the early 80's through today:

Options for Color Separation: An Artist's Handbook : a Compilation of
Methods for Use in the Graphic Arts
By Philip Zimmermann
Published by Visual Studies Workshop Press, 1980

http://books.google.com/books?id=Pe9TAAAAMAAJ&pgis=1

It will be something of an homage to the subversion of technical/commercial
processes and the influence it has had on a generation of offset/book
artists. I am seeking submissions from book artists that have been/were
influenced by this book. What I'm looking for are descriptions of how (why,
when and where) this book affected your work - perhaps even images from
specific examples of books and the separation technique used. If you have
additional questions, please contact me off list.

Thank you!

Pattie Belle Hastings

Pattie Belle Hastings
pattiebelle@xxxxxxxxx