[BKARTS] Help Finding Decorative Paper

Hi, All.
I need more of a particular decorative paper and can't remember where I found it. It's thin, roughly 27.5" by 39.25" (give or take a millimeter : ) and has a moire pattern in shimmery metallics such as copper, gold, white, etc. Any idea where to find this?

Bob Roberts

Maryville TN 37803
(865) 380-5759
www.gildedleafbindery.com