Re: [BKARTS] Help Finding Decorative Paper

What about the Knoxville store: www.jerrysartsupplies.com/
We have an Artist and Craftsman Supply store here in Charleston, SC
that has paper like that, but I don't know if there's one in your area:
www.artistcraftsman.com
The one here has hanging racks of this type of paper...
Good luck!  Teri Lynn Herbert, Charleston