[BKARTS] Free Guillotine Cutter in Michigan

I have a very old guillotine cutter (blade approx. 20") that I would like to get rid of. I am located in Michigan between Detroit and Flint. This is the very old kind of cutter that is made of cast iron and is very heavy. It is manual and has no built in safeguards, other than the blade guard.

If this is of interest to anyone who could come and get it please e- mail me off list. It has been a very useful tool in my studio but I no longer have room for it. Footprint is approx. 24" x 36" . I hate to see it go to the scrap heap!

Jacqueline Sullivan

Check out my new DVD - Acrylic Textures, Layers and Metallics! http://www.ccpvideos.com