[BKARTS] Sample of Decorative Moire Paper I'm Looking For

Hi, and thanks for the suggestions. Here's a link to the right look, wrong color, hoping it rings a bell. I need a shimmery copper color.
http://www.fineartstore.com/Catalog/tabid/365/List/1/CategoryID/17230/Level/a/Default.aspx
(I did talk to the folks above... they can only get the three colors on their website.)

Bob Roberts
The Gilded Leaf: Fine Bookbinding & Restoration
1149 Walker School Road, Maryville TN 37803
(865) 380-5759
www.gildedleafbindery.com