Re: [BKARTS] Sample of Decorative Moire Paper I'm Looking For

Have you looked at the watered silk effect end paper available from Hewitts in England? Sorry, I already deleted your earlier email and don't know if this option has already been explored.

Julie Sullivan

http://www.hewit.com/acatalog/Machine_Made_End_Papers.html