[BKARTS] Whoops!

Apologies - that was not meant for the board!
On Sep 12, 2008, at 8:08 PM, Jacqueline Sullivan wrote:

Hi Sylvia,
Sorry to not have sent the photo- I have been ill - will try to get it to you in the next 24 hours.
Jacqueline
On Sep 10, 2008, at 3:09 PM, Sylvia R Alotta wrote:

I'll take it if it is still available.

Sylvia Alotta
630 334 7141

	I have a very old guillotine cutter (blade approx. 20") that I would
like to get rid of. I am located in Michigan between Detroit and
Flint. This is the very old kind of cutter that is made of cast iron
and is very heavy.  It is manual and has no built in safeguards,
other than the blade guard.

If this is of interest to anyone who could come and get it please e-
mail me off list. It has been a very useful tool in my studio but I
no longer have room for it. Footprint  is approx. 24" x 36" . I hate
to see it go to the scrap heap!

Jacqueline Sullivan

Check out my new DVD - Acrylic Textures, Layers and Metallics! http://www.ccpvideos.com

*********************************************** NOW ONLINE, The Bonefolder, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2008 at <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>

Sylvia Alotta
The Sharpest Pencil Bindery+Bookarts Studio
6511 28th Place * Berwyn, IL 60402
708 484 9798 T   708 484 9798 F

Jacqueline Sullivan

Now available - my DVD, Acrylics, Textures, Layers and Metallics from CCPVideos.com

http://blog.jacquelinesullivan.com
ww.jacquelinesullivan.com