From: jane Hughes <Tikkunolampress@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [BKARTS] trip to Cleveland
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 3:20 PM

Hello, everyone,

I will be in Cleveland, OH the weekend of September 26, 2008 for my
daughter's (!) ice hockey tournament.   During the downtimes, we'd like
to visit some
book arts places in Cleveland.   Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah Brooks

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new
fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.