[BKARTS] Water Damaged stuck pages

Hi,

I searched the archives and my impression is that I'm out of luck.  However, I figured I'd do a quick post to confirm that.

I have a hardcover book published in the UK around 1965.  The book is water damaged and the entire block of pages is stuck together.  The area that is stuck is 25% of the page in the upper left hand quandrant (from spine).  The pages appear to be coated (they are slick).

Ideally this would be a reading copy if the pages could be separated.  There are 108 pages.

Thanks,

Mark