Date:    Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:39:07 -0500
From:    Mark Jensen - 2007 <mark2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Water Damaged stuck pages

Hi,

I searched the archives and my impression is that I'm out of luck.  =
However, I figured I'd do a quick post to confirm that.

I have a hardcover book published in the UK around 1965. The book is =
water damaged and the entire block of pages is stuck together. The area =
that is stuck is 25% of the page in the upper left hand quandrant (from =
spine). The pages appear to be coated (they are slick).

Ideally this would be a reading copy if the pages could be separated. =
There are 108 pages.

Thanks,

Mark