From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donald
Dehoff
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 8:02 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Sep 2008 to 14 Sep 2008
(#2008-255)

Hi Mark,

Place the book in a freezer, do not put the book in a bag. Let the
book freeze. The air circulation will gradually remove the water.
Check it every few months, once all the pages will separate, you can
defrost it. It may take many months to a couple of years, depending on
how much water is in the book, and how much air circulates in your
freezer. I have found that refrigerator/freezers generally circulate
air faster than just freezers.

Don

716/836-4224
keepsakebindery@xxxxxxxxxxx