Re: [BKARTS] trip to Cleveland

And THE Best Bookstore in town - and maybe the whole midwest - is Loganberry Books.
Check out there web site at www.loganberrybooks.com

At 03:20 PM 9/13/2008, you wrote:
Hello, everyone,

I will be in Cleveland, OH the weekend of September 26, 2008 for my
daughter's (!) ice hockey tournament. During the downtimes, we'd like to visit some
book arts places in Cleveland. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah Brooks

************** Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.