From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dubansky, Mindell
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 3:07 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MMA book exhibition catalogs

Some of you may remember that from 1982-1990, I organized a book arts
exhibition program for the Watson Library, at the Metropolitan Museum.
I wrote an article about the program in "Making Artist Books Today"
published by Gunnar Kaldewey. I still have miscellaneous catalogs and
checklists from some of these exhibitions as well as some copies of an
article I wrote for the Grolier Gazette on bookbindings in the
Metropolitan Museum of Art. If any of you would like some, send me your
names and addresses and I'll send them along. Libraries will get first
priority.