[BKARTS] book catalogs are gone

I have distributed approximately 15 packets of ex-exhibition catalogs
and now they are gone. So, if you haven't heard from me and you wrote,
unfortunately, you won't be getting one.

If you do come to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (NYC) and want to take
yourself on a tour of books in the galleries, I published a self-guided
tour that you will be given for free if you ask for it at the main
information desk.

Best regards, Mindy