Re: [BKARTS] Blurb Books vs. Artist Books

I usually lurk here, but have to agree with Alex's response. This is a great topic. I have to think now about how I feel about this topic.
I've done books using blurb, but never "artist books", just things I needed made into books and surely wasn't going to do by hand!
This is a really interesting topic, and I am really looking forward to reading the responses.

diana jeon