Re: [BKARTS] Blurb Books vs. Artist Books

I'm with Philip Zimmerman on this. In my view, the way in which a book
is made is not a defining characteristic when it comes to deciding
whether or not it is an artist's book. What matters for me is the
intent, the relationship between the form and the content, the
appropriateness of the productions methods to the idea and so on.

And Philip (I am a bit awestruck to be 'speaking' to you), thank you for
the link to Clifton Meador's web site.

Sue Wood

(in Wagga Wagga, Australia)