Re: [BKARTS] Re SPOD Books in the bookart realm ?? !!

philip zimmermann wrote:

Clifton Meador have all done many books using lulu.com

Clif has an excellent essay on using lulu to make artists' book. Go
to : http://stores.lulu.com/cliftonmeador

Can you link to it directly? Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't seem to see it there!

Cheers,

Scott.