Re: [BKARTS] Blurb Books vs. Artist Books

Often I would like to see the question reframed, not as, "is it an artist book?" but rather: "*how* is it an artist book?" This, to me, maintains a focus on the functionality of the object in question. Alternatively: (how) do we value PoD books differently from artist-made books?

Now, answering those questions is another thing entirely....

Best,

Mary Tasillo
matasillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx