[BKARTS] Artists and Books/Duxbury, MA

Dear Friends

Artists and Books, an exhibition featuring 27 artists from New England and New York, opens on Sunday at the Art Complex Museum in Duxbury, MA. It should be an excellent show with artists represented by 5-7 pieces each. The museum is in a lovely setting with a Japanese tea house on the grounds.

There are several talks and workshops scheduled. I will be giving a Book of the Spirit workshop on Sunday October 26 from 1:30-4 PM. The book form is simple and the emphasis is on the meditative and creative experience and a connection with nature.

Artists and Books

Art Complex Museum
http://artcomplex.org/
189 Alden Street
Duxbury, MA
781-934-6634

September 21, 2008 - January 25, 2009

Museum hours - Wednesday through Sunday, 1:00 - 4:00 PM

Reception: Sunday, September 21, 1:30 to 3:30 PM.

I'll also mention that I have non-book work in the Tenth Outdoor Sculpture Exhibition at Maudslay State Park in Newburyport, MA. There is information about it on my in good spirit blog.
http://www.ingoodspirit.blogspot.com

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord