[BKARTS] Credit where credit is due

I would like to apologize- for whatever reason my posting followed with a
link to Alex Appella's website, www.transientbooks.com, which I can take no
credit for. I was bound to do something wrong the first time I posted.

But for reference, my books can be seen at www.tinyrevolutionarypress.com

I am currently struggling not with the idea of whether to print and bind by
hand or send my books to a digital publisher, but whether or not I want to
invest any further in learning the ins and outs of the offset press. If one
wants a slick commercial look, but only wants 50 books or less, is it worth
all the prepress involved in doing a print run?

I also agree with Aine, I want good paper.