Re: [BKARTS] Blurb Books vs. Artist Books

If you want to know a full spectrum of Lulu's printing capabilities, a
bunch of graphic designers created a book called Dear Lulu that tests
everything from type to halftone and more. You can order a copy to be
printed at http://www.lulu.com/content/2726550

-Melissa