Re: [BKARTS] clay-coated or similar papers for hand bookbinding?

I often print on my Epson 1280 with Epson Photo Quality Ink Jet Matte paper.
It's only coated on one side, and it's not very interesting (just plain old
paper), but it does a decent job of printing photos and type without any
degradation. I'd love to hear if anyone else has suggestions.
Shawn Simmons