[BKARTS] how books were made

Emphasis on WERE. A friend sent this to our local book arts group- I think it's an interesting contrast to the SPOD discussion.
Gotta love those uniforms!
Cheers,
Tara Bryan

Check out this awesome video about the laborious and dirty task of book making, pre-digital age!
http://www.boingboing.net/2008/09/18/making-books-video-f.html

Tara Bryan
http://www.tarabryan.com