Re: [BKARTS] Blurb Books vs. Artist Books --

If you have made a blurb, lulu or a similar edition you should send them to
the "Democratic Org!" an experiment in democratic exhibitions forming at
Pyramid Atlantic for the upcoming fair and conference November 8,9 in Silver
Spring, MD.
http://www.bookartsfair.org/democraticbooks_form.html

For all those interested in this topic I urge you to attend the Pyramid
Atlantic Fair and Conference in November.
http://www.bookartsfair.org/index.html

There are three conference presenters that draw from this current debate:
Sarah Bodman and Tom Sowden have a table presentation, "The Future of
Publishing," Jana Harper has addressed this issue in The Blue Notebook in
depth and she will pull from her knowledge for "From the Derive to the
Digital" and Mary Tasillo's talk, "Context is King," relates too.

--
Tate Shaw
Coordinator