Re: [BKARTS] type pallet on Ebay

Book people, I guess you can tell I'm clearing house. I put several
copies of my book "Guess Who Died? Memories of Baltimore with Recipes"
on Ebay. A perfect gift for the Jewish holidays and after all we can all
use a laugh right now. Here is a blurb and the address. If you want
multiple copies or can't afford it. I also have some slightly damaged
copies, I'd give you a deal on. I think you'll enjoy it. Mindy

"In Guess Who Died? Memories of Baltimore with Recipes, Mindell Dubansky
draws us inexorably into a world where almost anything can happen-the
Jewish Baltimore of her childhood. In a series of vignettes based on the
truly idiosyncratic personalities and activities of her remarkable
parents, the self-nominated "Miss Toby" and Mr. Dee", she has produced a
work that is first and foremost extremely funny, but which at time is
also very moving".  Catherine Bindman, art historian

Guess Who Died? Memories of Baltimore with Recipes, designed in the
spirit of a traditional community cookbook, contains 17 short stories
and 17 recipes. Some of the unique recipes included are Mindy's Yam and
Red Potato Salad, and Spicy Tomato Soup.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&;
item=120307903293