[BKARTS] 16 x 20 Book Press For Sale

Dear List Members

We have a very large and heavy book press for sale. The platen is about 16 x 20 inches, much larger (and heavier) than the standard book or nipping press. It has a light coating of rust which should be removed, easiest by sandblasting or some other blasting technique. If cleaned and painted these easily go for big $$$ but we're selling this one for $400. Pickup at our studio in Chicago only. If you need a large press this could be the one for you. I have rarely seen one this size for sale in recent years. You can see the press at:

http://www.accumulata.com/pics/bkpress.jpg

Thank you,

Charles Kroon or Joycelyn Merchant

Ginkgo Leaf Books