Re: [BKARTS] Re SPOD Books in the bookart realm ?? !!

Yes, Chad! Beautifully stated.

As for glicee "prints", I had only to see the word "glicee" in your
message and my blood pressure rose. I practically go ballistic when I see
them hyped as fine art. They're reproductions for Pete's sake! The public
is really being bamboozled. To me a "print" is a hand-pulled woodcut,
etching, engraving, lithograph, and maybe a couple I'm forgetting.

Lavinia