Re: [BKARTS] Re SPOD Books in the bookart realm ?? !!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, are we heading into dangerous waters. WWGD? Photographs? I could go on...

I think we need to further break down and define where the issues are. For instance, is a Nuremberg Chronicle a cheap reproduction of something that should have been an illuminated manuscript on vellum?

p.