[BKARTS] Ed Hutchins' tour to Australia 2009

BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To all Members and Friends,
                                   It is with the greatest of  pleasure that I am now able to  announce Ed Hutchins trip to the Land Downunder in  March and April 2009!  We see few international book artists in Australia so this  will certainly be a wonderful and rare opportunity to meet Ed and to attend a series of talks and workshops in four cities in Australia, with a bonus visit to Auckland, New Zealand.

Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne will be host to Ed's program, taking part in innovative and dynamic workshops on the structure of the book (plus some little surprises!).

These  one day workshops are mostly weekends, Mar 14/15, Mar 21/22, Mar 24, and Mar 28/29 respectively.  New Zealand dates are April 3 and 4.   They include some new engineering techniques in The Secrets of Animation , and a second workshop, Single Sheet Structures.

This tour  is being kindly supported by A & B Mylec, Pty Ltd, Qld, as co-sponsors.

Contact me off line if you wish to enrol or have any queries.

Linda Douglas ( Director)
theraggededge@xxxxxxxxxxx