[BKARTS] Letterpress 2009 Calendar

Green Chair Press is pleased to announce the publication of a limited
edition 2009 letterpress desktop calendar. It has 12 unbound letterpressed
cards celebrating each month with an original haiku about life's simple
pleasures.

Letterpress printed on my hand-fed (and foot treadled) vintage 1890s platen
press on plush off-white cotton paper. With the plastic case, it's 5" x
5-1/2" (the case doubles as the display frame).

$20 plus shipping.

You can see pictures of all the months in the calendar, plus my other work,
on my website
http://www.greenchairpress.com/index.cgi?page=portfolio&sub=calendar

Susan Angebranndt
Green Chair Press