[BKARTS] FS Tools of the Trade - URL Update (My apologies)

OOPS!  I gave the wrong URL for the scales in my recent posting

It is:

www.bibliotique.us/si/escali136dk.html

My apologies.

David

David Friedman  www.bibliotique.net     Proud member of  www.IOBA.org
Interested in P/T or F/T business opportunities??
Visit:  www.yourfamilyfirst.com/bibliotique