Re: [BKARTS] knight's tale

Hello,

We are beginning an ambitious project, The Knight's Tale from the Canterbury Tales.
Any suggestions for type? I am looking at Hammer's Uncial and Stanza. I would welcome any suggestions for a typeface that would refer to the original script without mimicking it. A face that could be set monotype would be welcome. So far I have not had much luck in finding a style that seems right for 2008.

regards,

Charlie Jones

LaNana Creek Press
Lananacreekpress.com