[BKARTS] Five Years of the Convivio Book of Days

Book Arts & Letterpress Folks:

This month marks five years since our publishing the very first Convivio Book of Days. And though we should probably devote more time to creating books and broadsides, the Book of Days is consistently one of our favorite projects.

This month's very autumnal edition is now posted to our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, click on the Book of Days link and you're on your way. And if you're members of either of these two online discussion lists, you'll probably appreciate October 18 as a red-letter day for artists.

Enjoy your month!
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com

*