[BKARTS] Susan Hensel Gallery Podcast #1

Susan Hensel Gallery has just entered the podcast realm.  The links below will take you to a conversation with James Leonard about his performance WARBONDS.  Also available is a link to the JUST LOOKING AUDIO.  Many people, nationwide, contributed to this audio piece through their responses to a 3 question survey about retail looking behavior. Please forgive any audio glitches...there are a few on the first podcast.  We will improve as our equipment improves.

http://susanhenselgallery.podomatic.com/

Susan Hensel Design,LLC
www.susanhenselgallery.com
www.susanhenseldesign.com