[BKARTS] Subject: Re: Trimming Q: bookplane/plough?

You may also want to look into the "Martin Yale" brand commercial stack
cutter.  I have model 7000E which is a table top model made in Wabash,
Indiana.  It cuts stacks of papers or books resulting in a clean cut.  375
Sheet Capacity, 20"W X 30"D X 16"H.  Search "Martin Yale" on web for more
info.  Sale prices vary.  Purchased mine on ebay.  I have been totally
satisfied with it and it has been worth the investment.

Marie Kelzer
www.mariekelzerdesigns.com