[BKARTS] new books & Portland Open Studios (in Oregon)

Pardon the cross posting...

If you're in Portland Oregon, or even if you're not, you're invited to visit my studio as part of Portland Open Studios:

Oct 11, 12, 18, & 19, 10am-5pm
11540 SW 43rd Avenue, Portland, Oregon
503-245-8177

I will be showing new work, doing Print Gocco demos, and talking about the artist's books I created with seniors at various stages of memory loss. As a result of the project with the seniors, I've decided to start Relay Replay Press, dedicated to working with seniors with dementia.

Photos and descriptions of the 3 books completed so far:

http://relayreplaypress.blogspot.com/

You can learn more about Portland Open Studios at:

http://www.portlandopenstudios.com

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books