[BKARTS] update and reminder, collegiate paper triennial

Dear colleagues,

An update from the 4th National Collegiate Handmade Paper Art Exhibition:
We are happy to add Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts to our award-donor list as a "lottery" participant.

Some of the student award-winners chosen by our jurors will be offered an experience at a center of papermaking located nearby.
We hope our "lottery" idea will provide some inspiring times for the latest generation of paper artists.

Remember the deadline for entry:  October 13!
Email papertriennial@xxxxxxxxx for the call-for-entries pdf.

Lynn Sures and Anne McKeown