[BKARTS] Introduction

Hello All,
I am just a new member of the list and just want to present myself.
I am a fine art photographer and I 've always been interested in paper. So I mostly what photographer called alt photographic process( In a simple way this mean that I use fine art paper and coat them with photographic chemestry to create photography on any paper I wan to work with). In fact I am passianote by paper. I also do Japanese bookbinding and have a good level in Origami japanese binding.

I find this list and join it bcause I am interested in making my own artist book with new interesteing method. My first investigation is to make one sheet foldig. I find some information in the archive but it seems that it is a little limited. ( 8, 14 pages.) does any one here have web page with photo of single sheet book.

Best regards
@+
Chris Nze
JL