[BKARTS] Help with Gilding Foil

Dear All,

I am having some difficulty with a gilding foil I am using for leatherbound books. I am using a Quick Roll Leaf Imitation Gold Foil, however, after many problems, I tested a sample roll of a General Roll Leaf foil gilding foil and this worked beautifully, and I am  trying to figure out how to get my hands on some before the weekend, as we need to complete this job over the weekend.

The foil is called GF-B385 and we need any rolls that are available, ideally over 6". If anybody knows how to get this specific foil quickly or has any that could be spared for the weekend, this would be much appreciated.

Melanie von Gunten
Bridge Publications
4751 Fountain Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90029