Re: [BKARTS] Introduction

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Chris Nze

I find this list and join it bcause I am interested in making my own artist
book with new interesteing method. My first investigation is to make one
sheet foldig.

***Chris - I'll leave it to others to lead you to the information you are
seeking. I just wanted to say that your photography is spectacular (I'm very
much in love with the trees & cow print). The silver gelatin prints are
wonderful, and I see you have also done some platinum prints. You must have
very large format cameras! I love some of the flower and architecture images
as well. Congratulations on such superior work. I hope you find the
information and encouragement you seek from other members of this list.

Regards, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432