Re: [BKARTS] Introduction

Lee,

thanks for the kind words. I am good at photographic printing process and use several old process such as ; kallitype, platinotype, cyanotype, dichromate gum, carbon transfer , chrysotype and others.
I use large format camera ( from 'X5 to 12X20 inch) but also do "digital negative" : negative printed on inkjet transparency which help to create larger image from small print and to include text in image.
I forget to say that I live in france and even if there is good place to find tools for bookbinding , there is far less information than in the U.K or the U.S.A.

Best regards @+ Chris Nze JL http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5442226 http://negatifnumerique.blogspot.com/ http://procedealt.blogspot.com/ http://chrisnze.blogspot.com/