[BKARTS] Binder seeks used equipment

Johnny Rojas is looking for used equipment. He is not on this listserv so please contact him directly. johnnyrojasdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxx

He is in Puerto Rico.

I've pasted in the relevant part of his email to me:

2 quick printing machines.

diffrent (types (letters)) for the printing machines.

1 press with the capacity of 5 books at a time.

1 small guillotine/cutting machine (electric or manual) 24inches wide. (blade lenght)

this is in reguards to our last conversation in wich you suggested to spoeak with or send emails
to other bookbinders who may have this eqipment sencond hand /used.

i asked my son to help me with this email because as you may know i am not computer savvy,
once again i thank you for whatever you can do for me.