[BKARTS] Call for Art Minneapolis

      March/April

             A Reader's Art 9: small, smaller, smallest
            Reader's Art is a survey show of artists books with a slightly different focus each year. The focus for 2009 is SIZE. I am especially looking for miniatures or books whose topics address size in some way. As in recent years, I will be showing a few artists in greater depth. Send up to 10 jpgs or slides for consideration by January 30, 2009. The opening reception is tentatively set for March 6. The show runs  through April 17.

CHECKLIST
? slides, jpg's, photos for up to 10 works, w/ SASE if you desire return
? A resume and/or artist statement is advisable. Tell me what you want me to know about you and your work.
PUBLICITY
1000 postcards will be distributed local, area and national press kits will be sent email and fax publicity web publicity before, during and after the show and your help planning guerrilla marketing.
SALES AT SUSAN HENSEL GALLERY
All work is sold on consignment. The gallery keeps 40% of the sale price. The artist receives 60% of the sale price.

INSURANCE, SECURITY, SHIPPING
Susan Hensel Design carries a basic loss policy that will pay the artist 60% of the sale price in the event of theft or total loss. The gallery building also has a security system and residential occupancy.

All shipping costs are the responsibility of the artist. Accepted work must be sent with return UPS or FedEX barcoded shipping label enclosed. You can set up an online account at UPS or FED EX. No charges accrue until your package is shipped. If a piece sells, return shipping is not charged as the box will not be shipped. All return shipping MUST be by FEDEX or UPS. No exceptions. No COD's.

Susan Hensel Design,LLC
www.susanhenselgallery.com
www.susanhenseldesign.com
3441 Cedar Ave S