[BKARTS] FS Book Lover Bumper Stickers

We're about ready to go to a new printing of our Book Lover Bumper stickers (BKLVR).  Thought I'd put the announcement out to the list as costs will probably rise a bit for the next print run.

They're a great item for shows, your shop, your car, or ???

We sell them in our shop for 2.25 each--I know a few sellers who have also had them at shows (where they should do nicely).

These are euro-style vinyl bumper stickers

The stickers are:

$1.89 Each (includes shipping via First Class mail).

See it at:

www.bibliotique.us/si/bklvr1.html

10 pack of stickers

10 for 11.50 (Shipping included)