[BKARTS] Free One-day Artist's Book Surgery

Sorry for posting this again. I have been told that some people couldn't read it before because there was a formatting problem. I hope this works.

Free, One-day Artist's Book Surgery on Friday 12th December 2008 at the School of Creative Arts, UWE, Bristol, UK.

We have 10 half-hour surgery slots available between 10am and 5pm on Friday 12th December.

These surgeries are free and are supported by our AHRC grant, 'What will be the canon for the artist's book in the 21st Century?' (http://www.bookarts.uwe.ac.uk/canon.htm / http://www.ahrc.ac.uk)

You can book a free slot to discuss any aspect of your artists' books with Sarah Bodman and Tom Sowden at the School of Creative Arts, UWE, Bristol.

Email us at: Sarah.Bodman@xxxxxxxxx or Tom.Sowden@xxxxxxxxx
Or call us on 0117 3284915 to book your place.

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found

This page last changed: October 10, 2008