[BKARTS] Oakland exhibit w/ book arts

Hello list!

I'm happy to announce a new solo show at a Rowan Morrison Gallery + Artist
Bookstore in Oakland, Ca.

The show opens w/ a party this Saturday (7-10pm) and will remain up through
Nov. 15.

They will be hosting another party to celebrate their publishing debut of
"Scarecrow" by artist John Casey on October 30th.

I will be showing Tapings (drawings in tape + other media on
translucent drafting film) as well as prints of my sketchbook art.  "Volume
One: a book within a book" of my collected sketchbook works is also on
view.

http://rowanmorrison.com/
....a good artist bookstore for locals on this list to know about anyways.

Be sure to say hi if you make it Saturday.

Cheers,
Raylene